Dano Bathroom

I had really, really long breake from making objetcs to my blog :) So finally I decide to finish bathroom :D I started it in November 2011 XD So I've made it really log time :D But now you can download it :P ENJOY <3

BATHROOM IS COMPATIBILE WITH PETS AND PATCH 1.26!

Set includes:
Toilet
Bidet
Paper Roll
Toilet Brush
Shower
Bathtub
Sink
Hamper (Ambitions required)
Mirror
Wall Lamp
Toilet Table
Radiator


CREATE WITH BLENDER, MILKSHAPE, PHOTOSHOP, WINGS 3D AND TSR WORKSHOP!
Bathroom have two recolorable channel! 

DOWNLOAD:
sims3pack, package

4shared

COUPLE DESINGS
 

Comments

  1. Beautiful bathroom gorgeous, really great work. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your stuff!
    Everything looks great..

    Keep on going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first and the last one are perfect, I'd love to have a bathroom like that. Do you reckon there is any good aberdeen bathrooms showroom, that I could go to and find some more inspiration?
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

False Creek Home *UPDATED DECEMBER PATCH*

Velvet Hanging Cloths *NEW SET*

Lilla Toddler Bedroom *NEW SET*