Cake Mania - Gift from pyszny

Hi :) For o long time I didn't make anything new so I decided to create this set when I reached 200k views of my blog ^^ So now when is under 200k views and I wanna sorry for late because just like I said on my facebook account I haven't have so much time to make anything :) And I wanna thank you for that you are with me. Without you guys I am nothing :) Thank you all again from inside my hearth and enjoy the set :)

WARRING! CAKES HAVE 3 ANNOYING ERRORS WHICH FOR NOW I CAN'T FIX AN THIS IS: FLAMES ARE INSIDE CAKE, SMOKE COMES FROM INSIDE CAKE, AND WHEN SIM TAKE PIECE OF CAKE ON HIS PLATE STILL IS OLD PART OF CAKE!

CAKES WORKS AS LIKE BIRTHDAYS CAKE!

CAKES ARE COMPATIBILE WITH PETS AND PATCH 1.26!

Set includes:
Owl Cake
Panda Cake
Cake With Bow


CREATE WITH BLENDER, MILKSHAPE, PHOTOSHOP, WINGS 3D AND TSR WORKSHOP!


DOWNLOAD:
sims3pack, package

Comments

  1. ARE YOU GONNA EAT THAT?! Those look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm cake grabs at screen :(crys

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cakes freezes my game every time I go to the folder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful information particularly the last part I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is excellent and so is the manner in which the subject was explained. I like some of the comments as well even though I would rather we all keep it on topic so that to add value to the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I love your cakes! I was wondering if i could commission you to make a wedding Cake for me???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really like a conversion to the sims 4 you could do please

    ReplyDelete
  8. His estimated net worth is around a whopping $7 billion, as of March 2021 according to our news reports.
    Peter Kellogg net Worth

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is better known by the ring name Dean Ambrose, is an American professional wrestler and actor
    Dean Ambrose Information

    ReplyDelete



  10. Pakistan no.1 Article in my softcrackersstore.com site Now just 1 click to download!
    GiliSoft USB Lock Crack
    Flowers Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. premium information shared by the author! Thanks for sharing with us! Baba.pk is very famous and old and bakery in Pakistan. its is situated Buy cake online in Lahore. its has three branches in lahore. The cake of the bakery is very good in taste and in shape. Order your cake from us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

False Creek Home *UPDATED DECEMBER PATCH*

Velvet Hanging Cloths *NEW SET*

Lilla Toddler Bedroom *NEW SET*